Victorian Pedestal Mailboxes - $299.00
The Victorian Pedestal mailbox is made from cast aluminum and painted. It has a solid brass flap that gets pushed in for the mail to be delivered.
It has a key-locked back door where you retrieve your mail. Includes four keys. Installs on any flat surface (usually a small concrete pad or porch) Purchase your installation bolts locally.
Simple assembly required.
About the Features
- Spacious mail storage compartment
- Cast Aluminum construction - will not rust
- Brass "LETTERS" mail slot - No Front Door
- Locking REAR access door keeps mail safe
- Weather resistant powder coat finish
- Mail slot opening of up to 2 inches
- Includes four (4) keys
- Surface mount assembly, anchor bolts not included.
- Mailbox dimensions: 44"H x 16.5"W x 11"D
- Mail Slot dimensions: 2"H x 11"W
- Rear Access Door dimensions: 8"H x 11"W
- Base dimension: 14"W x 10"D
- Base hole pattern: 8 1/4" x 12 1/4 Center to Center
- Weight: 38 lbs.
- Available black, white, verde, or bronze.